- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Candidates who do not have background in Finance and Accounting may be required to enroll in foundation courses.
- Complete the admission test and assessment activities.
- Obtain a G.P.A. of at least 2.5 on a scale of 4.0.
- Obtain a score of 575 or above on the TOEFL or 6.5 or above on the IELTS; if not, they have to take the TOEFL/ IELTS and obtain the required score prior to admission. Alternatively, candidates can take AU English Test and obtain the passing score of 70%.
- Candidates who have obtained CFA level 1 or CFP paper 1 are exempted from IAM pre-test and may apply for waiver of their attendance in the preparatory courses.
- Completed Application Form (for submission of scanned copy or hard copy)
- Official Transcript from previous university (2 copies)
- Bachelor’s degree certificate (2 copies)
- Citizen Identification Card – For Thai Applicant (2 copies) or Passport – For non-Thai applicant (2 copies)
- Residence Registration (2 copies)
- Four (1×1 inch size) photographs (formal attire, not in graduation gown)
- Note: All documents must be endorsed with signature and submitted in person, otherwise the application will not be considered and the applicant will not be allowed to sit for the written test and group assessment.
- Submit required documents through the Admission Office* or apply on-line here.
- Take IAM pre-test or English test on scheduled date (if applicable).
- Submit maximum 15 minute-VDO clip within two weeks from the date of submission of application.
The VDO clip should cover:
- Self-introduction – focus on your career and your plan for the next 3 years.
- Why do you want to join IAM program?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should you be accepted to IAM program?
- Applicants are invited to participate in assessment activities for IAM program on the scheduled date.
- Our admission team will confirm the admission and registration process via email on the scheduled date.