Program Fees (Estimated Fees)
|Installments||Thai Students||Non-Thai Students|
The fee includes:
- First enrolment fee (matriculation fee, etc)
- Tuition fee
- University fees, Campus, Network
- Comprehensive Examination Fee (First attempt only)
- Health/ Life Insurance (non-Thai)
- One round-trip arrangement for company visit or conference in Asia
The fee doesn’t include the following:
- Admission fee (non-refundable)
- Maintaining Students Status (THB 4,900.- per Trimester)
- Preparatory Course (THB 55,000)
- Overseas immersion program to New York can be arranged and will attract an additional fee at the expense and the prevailing exchange rate at such time.
- In case of failed grade obtained in a block teaching course or comprehensive exam, the student should repeat the course or the exam with the registration and university fees at the most recent rates, separately.
- The fees are subject to change at the University’s discretion without prior notice.
- Attendance in the preparatory courses depends on the candidate’s educational background and work experiences. Appropriate courses and workshop will be recommended to the candidate upon passing the assessment criteria. Candidates must achieve satisfactory performance in preparatory courses before proceeding to the full curriculum.