|Installments||Thai Students||Non-Thai Students|
The fee includes:
- First enrolment fee (matriculation fee, etc)
- Tuition fee
- University fees, Campus, Network
- Comprehensive Examination Fee (First attempt only)
- Health/ Life Insurance (non-Thai)
- One round-trip arrangement for company visit or conference in Asia
The fee doesn’t include the following:
- Admission fee (non-refundable)
- Maintaining Students Status (THB 4,900.- per Trimester)
- Overseas immersion program to New York can be arranged and will attract an additional fee at the expense and the prevailing exchange rate at such time.
- In case of fail grade obtained in a block teaching course or comprehensive exam, the student should repeat the course or the exam with the registration and university fees at the most recent rates, separately.
- The fees are subject to change at the University’s discretion without prior notice.