- Interested candidates can submit the documents through the Office of Graduate Studies or submit the application on-line.
- Application will be considered based on the candidates’ statement of purpose, educational background and prior experience.
- Candidates are required to take MSc.IAM designated examination. Examination results will be announced on the website for Office of Graduate Studies. English test is required in case the candidate does not have qualifying score for TOEFL or IELTS.
- Short-listed candidates are invited to a group assessment with the panels.
- The committee jointly decides the admission of candidates based on their performance in examination and during the group assessment.
- The admission results are posted on the website on the scheduled date. Successful candidates are advised on the enrolment and registration procedure.
- Candidates are required to hold a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related fields from an accredited institution. Candidates who do not hold the degree as specified will be requested to enrol in foundation courses.
- Candidates are required to complete the admission test and interview specific to the program.
- Candidates must have earned a G.P.A. of at least 2.5 on a scale of 4.0.
- Candidates must have earned a score of 575 or above on the TOEFL or 6.5 or above on the IELTS; if not, they have to take the TOEFL/ IELTS and obtain the required score prior to admission. Alternatively, candidates can take AU English Test and obtain the passing score of 70%.
- Completed Application Form
- Official Transcript from previous university (2 copies)
- Bachelor’s degree certificate (2 copies)
- Citizen Identification Card – For Thai Applicant (2 copies)
- Residence Registration or Passport – For non-Thai applicant (2 copies)
- Six (1×1 inch size) photographs (formal attire, not in graduation gown)
- Reference letters from former instructors or employers (2 letters)
Note: All documents must be endorsed with signature and submitted in person, otherwise the application will not be considered and the applicant will not be allowed to sit for the written test and group assessment.